We deliver to Metropolitan Sydney
There is a minimum plant order of $350 for all deliveries.
We deliver to most of metropolitan Sydney weekly, delivery fees will apply for all orders. Fees are determined by destination and order quantity. Sales staff will be able to provide a price once your specific details are known.
Delivery conditions do apply, please see below.
- While we will endeavour to leave the plants where the customer requires, occasionally site conditions will not make this possible.
- We use a tail-lifter and trolleys to help in the delivery of our plants, but delivery is made by one man.
- When stock larger than 400mm pots are ordered we are unable to take the plants up or down any stairs.
- If the driver deems that the gradient of the driveway or access path is too steep he will be unable to leave plants past the point at which he deems acceptable.
- When the customer requires the plants to be transported down the side of a house or anywhere with narrow access, a minimum clearance of 1100mm is required.
- When the site has limited overhead clearance the driver may be unable to deliver plants where instructed.
- The driver is often on a tight schedule and may be unable to put the plants in the requested place due to time restrictions.
- If for the above or any other reasons the driver does not believe it is safe for him to conduct delivery of the plants, the order will be left kerbside at the delivery address.
all other deliveries
We are not able to provide a mail order service; however, we are happy to arrange for a road freight delivery on your behalf.
We suggest you allow us to obtain a quotation for your transportation needs as freight company charges vary.
All goods purchased and freight charges, which are payable by the customer, must be paid to us in full prior to goods leaving the nursery.
Please note that freight may not be available to all areas and minimum freight charges will apply.
Unfortunately we are no longer able to hold orders.
If delivery is required the order must be scheduled for the next available delivery run.